Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Yearly T'ruah

The Yearly T'ruah, our family newsletter, is finally finished. I sent it out to most of my family and friends, so if you did not receive a copy, this means that a) we did not send you one, b) we sent you one (with our best wishes for a new year) but it got lost in the mail, or c) we sent you one (with our best wishes for a new year) but silly us...we sent it to the wrong address.

In other words, we are only admitting to options b) and c). However, I am willing to send a copy to anyone who requests it on an opt-in basis.

If you did not receive a copy, possibly suggesting that we do not have your most recent contact information, please drop me a line, and tell me where you are now, what you are doing, etc., etc., etc.

And Happy Gregorian New Year.

No comments: