Wednesday, October 11, 2006

L'Shanah Tovah!

L'Shanah Tovah! May the year 5767 bring you health and happiness.

This blog is an experiment, as most blogs are. This blog will either sharpen my writing skills, capture my thoughts, and articulate my opinions...or it will simply become a good way to waste time. Or possibly, it will go idle for lack of use, gathering dust in the nether regions of the blogosphere.

Of course, nothing ever dies on the Internet. Professor Eppendorf is a good example. (http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/91q3/labnovel.html) I wrote this bit of witticism over 10 years ago and got it published on rec.humor.funny (kids, ask your parents about the good ole days of listservs). Now, it's all over the Internet. It will never die. It will forever be associated with my name through Google searches.

I suppose there are worse ways to achieve immortality.

No comments: