Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My apologies

My mother was very surprised to see the picture on my last blog entry. She is waiting for me to post enough articles to send the image downward.

My wife, on the other hand, had no problem with the picture. Rather, she chastised me for the many punctuation errors that appeared in my blog entries. She realizes that I tend to write late at night (when I am at my sleepiest), and she has begged me to have her proofread my articles before I publish them. I am not sure just how that will work. "Shirah. Shirah. Shirah, wake up. I need you to proofread my diatribe against Bush's tax policy." Yeah, like that's going to happen.

Since I have offended both my mother and my wife, It is likely that I have offended many of you as well, either with my imagery or with my grammar. I apologize profusely. In the future, I vow to pay better attention to my apostrophes. And I'll try to limit the pictures of scantily clad women to one or two per month.

Its the least I can do.

Um...I mean it's the least I can do.

No comments: